Your ship blazes past your rival, leaving a trail of bullets that rip
through his deflector shields. In an instant, his ship
appears out of nowhere to cut off your escape as he launches a salvo of Rebel
Missiles. You quickly slam on the booster controls, dodging a
pair of them. As you drift across the deep void of space, you switch
off your reactor and watch as the remaining missiles fly off into the
distance, blind to your presence. Your attention turns back
to your enemy as you flip open the safety on your secret weapon.
He would be searching for you just as blindly as the missiles... and he
won't see this coming...
Customize and control your own spaceship as you and up
to three other players race through a variety of star systems,
destroying enemies, earning credits, and upgrading a variety of ship
- Take your entourage onto the net for a battle of as many players as your computer can handle.
- Choose from an unlimited variety of each of the 12 component types to fill your ship with the best equipment.
- Activate outrageous special abilities to gain the upper hand.
- Raise your rank through your successful missions and earn every credit.
- Use the included Mission Editor to create your own levels and campaigns to share with your friends.
- Play alternate game modes like soccer and capture the flag.
The default controls for player 1 are
'w','a','s','d' for movement, 'h','g','j' for weapons, 'y' for special,
't' for radar toggle, and 'u' for reactor toggle. Double-tap a
movement key to activate your dodge boosters in that direction.
GigaSun Jet is currently in development. An early preview
demo is available. This demo includes local multiplayer,
randomized ships, and (best of all) wonderful programmer art (to be
replaced in a later version) to give you a feeling for how the final
game will feel.
Yes, that's a ball and chain.
Silly subgames, cool explosions
A more interesting level.
Randomly generated planet... Looks familiar...
- Programmer art, local multiplayer, and randomized ships!
The Level Editor
lets you design your own arenas and missions to use in GSJ. This version only has (limited) support for walls. Binaries for Windows and Linux are offered along with the source code.
SDL, SDL_image, Sprig